DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at / urapywka.ru (mansurfer.com), hereafter known as "The Site", will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to "The Site's" designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity, is infringing, may be subject to liability. "The Site" is a video sharing site offering features such as (including, but not limited to) uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content. An automated script publishes a certain number of videos every day. When uploading, users have to include documents proofing that he/she has the rights to upload and publish the video on "The Site". "The Site" reserves the right at its sole discretion, to remove content of "The Site's" users who infringe, or appear to infringe, on the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under applicable copyright laws, and believe that such protected work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide "The Site's" copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works at the website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit "The Site" to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit "The Site" to contact the complaining party, including a name (real name), address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
After filing your claim feel free to contact us directly at 954-567-4954 if you haven't received a response within 24 hours.